Jamstvo: 60 mjeseci
Always Evolving SSD
– The ultimate in performance, upgraded. Faster than the 970 EVO, the 970 EVO Plus is powered by the latest V-NAND technology and firmware optimization. It maximizes the potential of NVMe® bandwidth for unbeatable computing.
Comes in capacities of up to 2TB, with reliability of up to 1,200 TBW.
Level up Performance
– The 970 EVO Plus reaches sequential read/write speeds up to 3,500/3,300 MB/s, up to 53%* faster than the 970 EVO. Powered by the latest V-NAND technology—which brings greater NAND performance and higher power efficiency—along with optimized firmware, a proven in-house controller, and Intelligent TurboWrite boost speed.
– The next advancement in NVMe® SSDs. The 970 EVO Plus fits up to 2TB onto the compact M.2 (2280) form factor, greatly expanding storage capacity and saving space for other components.
Samsung’s innovative technology empowers you with the capacity to do more and accomplish more.
– Achieve a new level of drive confidence. Samsung’s advanced nickel-coated controller and heat spreader on the 970 EVO Plus enable superior heat dissipation.
The Dynamic Thermal Guard automatically monitors and maintains optimal operating temperatures to minimize performance drops.
– Advanced drive management made simple. The Samsung Magician software will help you keep an eye on your drive.
A suite of user-friendly tools helps keep your drive up to date, monitor drive health and speed, and even boost performance.
– Product Type: NVMe SSD
– Storage Type: Internal
– Interface: PCIe Gen 3.0 x4, NVMe 1.3
– Read/Write Speeds: 3,500/3,300 MB/s
– Usage Application: Client PCs
– Series: 970 EVO Plus
– Consumer: Yes
– Capacity: 2,000GB (1GB=1 Billion byte by IDEMA) * Actual usable capacity may be less (due to formatting, partitioning, operating system, applications or otherwise)
– Sequential Read Speed: Up to 3,500 MB/s * Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration
– Sequential Write Speed: Up to 3,300 MB/s * Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration
– Random Read Speed: Random Read (4KB, QD32): Up to 620,000 IOPS; Random Read (4KB, QD1): Up to 19,000 IOPS * Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration
– Random Write Speed: Random Write (4KB, QD32): Up to 560,000 IOPS; Random Write (4KB, QD1): Up to 62,000 IOPS * Performance may vary based on system hardware & configuration
– Controller In-house: NAND Flash: Samsung V-NAND 3-bit MLC
– Cache Memory: Samsung 2GB Low Power DDR4 SDRAM
– Trim Support: Supported
– AES Encryption: AES 256-bit Encryption (Class 0)TCG/Opal IEEE1667 (Encrypted drive)
– Security: AES 256-bit Full Disk Encryption, TCG/Opal V2.0, Encrypted Drive (IEEE1667)
– S.M.A.R.T. Support: Supported
– GC (Garbage Collection): Auto Garbage Collection Algorithm
– WWN Support: Not supported
– Device Sleep Mode Support: Yes
– Internal Storage: Samsung V-NAND 3-bit MLC
– Temperature proof: Yes
– NVMe: Yes
– Gaming SSDs: Yes
– M.2 2280: Yes
– Average Power Consumption (system level): *Average: 6 W*Maximum: 9 W (Burst mode)* Actual power consumption may vary depending on system hardware & configuration
– Power consumption (Idle): Max. 30 mW * Actual power consumption may vary depending on system hardware & configuration
– Voltage: 3.3 V ± 5 % Allowable voltage
– Reliability (MTBF): 1.5 Million Hours Reliability (MTBF)
– Operating Temperature: 0 – 70 ? Operating Temperature
– Shock: 1,500 G & 0.5 ms (Half sine)
– Product: M.2 (2280)
Dimensions (W x H x D)
– Product: 3.16″ x 0.87″ x 0.09″
– Product: 0.3 oz.
– Management SW
– Magician Software for SSD management
– Product: 5-Year Limited Warranty or: 1200 TBW Limited Warranty