Jamstvo: 60 mjeseci
– ROLINE Fiber-Patchcable in OM4 quality for a high performance glas cabling.
– OM4 fiber is a 50 µm laser-optimized fiber with extended bandwidth. It will be used to enhance the system performance for existing 1 and 10 Gbit/s applications as well as future 40 and 100 Gbit/s systems.
– OM4 fiber will support Ethernet, Fibre Channel, and OIF applications, allowing extended reach upwards of 550 meters at 10 Gbit/s for ultra long building backbones and medium length campus backbones.
– With an laser bandwidth of 4700 MHz-km (more than double the IEEE requirement for 10 Gbit/s 300 meter support), the OM4 fiber is also especially well suited for shorter reach in data centers and high performance computing applications.
– In use at low data rates such as 100 Mbit/s or 1 Gbit/s, OM4 is on par with the OM2 or OM3 fibers. The OM4 fiber shows their true strengths at data rates of 10 Gbit/s and 40 Gbit/s with ranges of 550 meters or 300 meters.
– The quality of the connectors and fibres and an optimal assembly procedure lead to extremely good characteristics in respect of insertion loss and reflection
– All ROLINE Fibre Optic Jumper cables are duplex cables with fiber type 50/125 µm
– Manufacturer: ROLINE
– Product group: Fibre optic cable
– Product type: Fibre Optic Jumper Cables OM4
– Colour: Violet
– Length: 10 m
– Quantity of fibre: 2
– Conductor composition: Compact conductor
– Cable type: Duplex Cable
– External cable: No
– Fibre section: 50/125µm OM4
– Connection ports: LC / SC
– Side 1 Connector Type: LC
– Side 2 Connector Type: SC
– Aramid strain relief: Yes
– External cable diameter: 2,8×6 mm
– Mantle of external cable: PVC
– Cable LSOH: No
– Weight: 73.9 g
– Height of packaging (single piece): 10 mm
– Width of packaging (single piece): 210 mm
– Depth of packaging (single piece): 320 mm
– Package weight (single piece): 0.04 kg